About the Journal
Al-Furat Journal of Innovation in Electronic and Computer Engineering (FJIECE) (ISSN 2708-3985) is international, open access, interdisciplinary, quarterly, and double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University (ATU)/Republic of Iraq. It is dedicated to highlighting the latest knowledge development in computer and Electronic Engineering sciences and all their related subfields.
Why publish with FJIECE?
Here are just a few reasons to choose FJIECE to publish your valuable work outcomes:
- The FJIECE name is synonymous with high-quality information for the latest innovations in Electronics and Computer Engineering sciences.
- FJIECE offers premier project management, editorial, and production services.
- As a small, niche publisher, FJIECE offers highly personalized attention to its authors throughout the publishing process.
- FJIECE offers comparable publishing agreements and royalty rates of larger commercial publishers.
- FJIECE provides free and barrier-free access to the full-text of all published articles in a journal Worldwide.
- Networking opportunities with other Furat Journals such as FJIMSE, FJIAS, FJIHMS, FJIMS.
- The advantage of FJIECE's publishing partner network of co-publishers, resellers, and distributors.
- All FJIECE accepted articles will be indexed in Google scholar, I-Scholar, and J-Gate electronic databases.
- Extensive resource tools for authors.