Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Reviewers must upload their comments as a single word or PDF file through the (upload file) prior to submitting their review.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
By agreeing to FJIAS journal policy, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University (ATU). In this case authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with personal use rights) so long as it contains FJIAS cross mark logo, and a DOI link to the version of record on FJIAS journal.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.